|Kathy the Blacephalon|
|Type||Fire and Ghost|
|Height||5'11" (1.8 m)|
|Weight||28.7 lbs. (13.0 kg)|
|Voiced By||Karen Miyama (JP)|
Kathy (華子 Hanako), is a Blacephalon.
Friends and Relatives
- The name Kathy is a common nickname of the names Katherine and Kathleen. Derived from Greek origin, meaning pure.
- Her name possibly derives from the famous singer, Katy Perry. Ironically, Katy Perry is known for her song Firework. This strongly fits Blacephalon’s fireworks theme.
- The name Hanako comes from the Japanese word 花 (hana) meaning "flower" and 子 (ko) meaning "child"
- 華 is a kanji of many uses:
- Oddly enough, these characteristics exquisitely fits Blacephalon's character.
- The hana from the name can be taken from “hanabi” meaning fireworks. Hence Blacephalon’s fireworks theme.
- Her name possibly derives from Hanako-san, a ghost of a young girl who haunts school bathrooms from Japanese urban legend. Referencing Blacephalon's ghost type.